If you’re looking for how to boil eggs then its the right place for you. Eggs are part of a healthy diet. Along with high-quality protein, Eggs contain 11 vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids. So today we are going to explain to you how to boil the very perfect, soft-boiled and hard-boiled eggs.
Steps to boil eggs
- Fill your stainless steel pot with enough water that it’ll cover the eggs by about an inch.
- Then bring it to a boil.
- While we are waiting for the water to boil, we will take eggs from the fridge.
- Next, we need an icy, cold, water bath for your eggs, as this is what will immediately stop eggs from cooking and retain the texture that we’re aiming for.
- Alright, so now that our water is boiling, we can add our eggs. Turn the heat to low while you add the eggs, as this will stop them from bouncing around and cracking. But once you’ve placed them all in, you can turn the heat back up.
- If you’re looking to soft boil the eggs then cook them for 4-6 minutes & if you’re looking to hard boil then cook for 8-12 minutes.
- Once the eggs reached desired cooking time then remove them from the hot water and add them into the cold iced water you have prepared, for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes you can start peeling them.
- Eggs are ready, now you can serve as you like.
Also Read: How to make buttermilk in 10 minutes?