Are you probably done with your prime day shopping, and you now wish to cancel your amazon prime member subscription or have just taken up the 30-day free trial, and now you want to know how to cancel your amazon prime membership?
You would think Amazon might make it challenging to cancel their Prime membership, but it’s pretty easy. Keep following our guide to know-how.
- Log in to your account at Amazon.com and navigate to the top right corner of the page.
- Follow your personalized greeting that reads “Account & Lists” and click “Your Prime Membership” from the drop-down menu.
- The left-hand side of the “Your Prime Membership” tab will display your membership details, including your chosen payment card, the date your account is running over, and the alternative to cancel your membership.
- Look for the “End Membership and Benefits” link on the window’s hand side and select it.
On the next tab, Amazon will continue to urge you to continue onboard with amazon Prime membership by informing you of all the perks you’re going to lose if you choose to cancel the prime subscription. Select the “I Do Not Want My Benefits” button.
- Amazon.com would then follow-up twice to ensure you agree to cancel your subscription. On the next two screens that tend to cancel your membership, choose “Continue to Cancel” and “Cancel Membership.”
- Congratulations know you have successfully cancelled your Amazon prime membership.
Also read: How to make banana bread?