Google Docs became part of the daily needs of internet users, Sometimes we stuck to find how to delete a page in Google Docs, Below we mentioned a few ways to do so.
3 Ways to delete a page in Google Docs
- Go to the Google Docs website
- Go to File
- Select Open
- Load a document from either a cloud service or by uploading from your hard drive
Now that you have a document in front of you, you can go ahead with one of the methods listed below.
1. Select and Delete Manually
- Move your cursor to the beginning of the text in the page you want to delete
- Drag it down to the bottom by holding left-click pressed
- Once the entire text is selected, press Backspace or Delete
2. Delete unwanted page breaks
- Go to the page after the one you want delete
- Place your cursor before the first letter on a page
- Press Delete
This will delete any blank page that may have appeared before it.
3. If the document contains blank pages
Blank pages do more than just appear at the bottom of the document. Sometimes they are created randomly somewhere in the middle of the content.
In this case, you can perform the operations described in the previous section. But this takes a long time. You need to press the Delete key or delete it until the blank page fills the text of the next page.
By following these steps, you should be able to delete any page in Google Docs.