Although YouTube is a great place to watch videos, you can’t download videos directly from it in-order-to watch them offline. To download a YouTube video, you need to use a third party website, install software, or obtain a YouTube subscription service. Here we have presented you with an easy method on How to Download YouTube Videos.
- Go to YouTube.com on any device you have and select the video you want to download.
- Open the video and copy its address by tapping the web address at the top of your web browser and pressing CTRL+ C.
- Open the new tab and write https://y2mate.com/. This website will help you download audio and video files from YouTube.
- Click on the ‘Enter’ button on your keyboard. You might see pop-ups ad, safely close them, or install an ad blocker.
- Once the site is open, paste the copied address in the Search bar by pressing CTRL + V.
- Click on the button ‘START’. Chose the desired video resolution and click the green ‘download’ button.
- Another window will appear, choose the file destination, and click on the ‘save’ button.
So, we hope this method to download YouTube videos is helpful. Furthermore, if you wish to download the video specifically on a MAC or Windows computer, you can first download a software called “4k video downloader” You can download your YouTube video from it by applying the steps listed above. Also, by visiting the ‘9apps’ website, you can download an app named ‘Vidmate’, which will successfully download the YouTube video to the smartphone.
Also Read : How to disable ad block?