Banana bread is one of those comfort food that doesn’t require much of an effort and tame and turns out perfect all the time you feel like baking. It requires the necessary ingredients, which are available in every kitchen on earth at all times. If you are craving some super delicious banana bread, here’s the most straightforward and most classical recipe of all time. Let’s read today how to make banana bread.
Ingredients for Banana Bread
- 250g refined flour
- 1.25 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Eight tablespoons or half cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup or 200 g powdered sugar
- Two eggs
- ¼ cup or 60 ml of milk
- 100 gm regular yoghurt four medium-sized bananas (ripened and mashed)
- One teaspoon vanilla essence
- Any nuts of your choice
- Choco chips or any other fruit or berries ( optional )
- Firstly, Preheat the oven at 180 °C
- Secondly, Grease a medium-sized rectangular or baking loaf pan. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add the flour, salt as per taste, baking soda, and cinnamon powder. whisk properly
- Now in another pan, add butter and brown sugar. Keep on beating until smooth and creamy,
- Crack and drop in the eggs very gently one at a time,
- Add the yoghurt, mashed bananas, and vanilla essence until you get an excellent consistency that is not so runny, not so thick.
- Now mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until no flour pockets remain.
- Also, Add the nuts using the fold and cut technique.
- Now, Sprinkle some dry refined flour or place a butter paper into the loaf pan,
- Pour the prepared batter into the bread tin and bake for an hour at 180 °C.
- Cover the pan with an aluminium sheet after 25 minutes of bakings so that the top doesn’t go too brown or crusty.
- After an hour, prick in a toothpick or lightly pass the knife-edge through the banana bread centre.
- If it comes out neat and dry, your banana bread seems done.
- If not, allow it to cook for another ten minutes with the top covered with an aluminium foil.
- Allow it to cool down, and your delicious banana bread is ready to be served.
- You can easily store this in an airtight container for a week in the refrigerator or for a day or two at room temperature.
- In Addition, Cut slices and serve hot or cold. Drizzle some honey or serve with vanilla or chocolate ice cream, and you are good to go.
Also read: How to make Fried Rice?