Don’t you know how to make French Toast? Well, making this is not very difficult. It just requires little time and effort with a perfect combination of egg, sugar, milk on bread. French Toast will provide the ideal number of calories to our body. So, French Toasts is considered a very healthy breakfast. Keep in mind it requires the perfect ratio of ingredients.
Here you will find a stepwise guide for making perfect French Toast.
Steps for making French Toast
- First, put about 1 ½ tablespoon of sugar in the egg. Keep in mind for one egg, 1 ½ tablespoon of sugar is enough.
- Beat egg and sugar mixture for 5 minutes such that sugar completely dissolves in an egg.
- Add two to three tablespoons of milk to the mixture of egg and sugar after beating. Milk provides softness to the Toast. Do not put milk in egg and sugar mixture before beating.
- Grab a piece of Fresh bread and dip it in the mixture of egg and sugar.
- Dip a bread piece for 30 seconds only because this time limit is enough for soaking.
- Now take a pan and put it on fire. Add a little amount of oil to the pan.
- Then, put Soaked Toast in the preheated pan.
- Shallow fry the Toast such that it starts gaining brown color on both sides.
- Now take out the brown-colored Toast from the pan. Your French Toast is ready to serve.
Also read : How to boil eggs?