A convenient and delicious solution is to turn leftovers into a somewhat tasty is fried rice! Fried rice has always been at the top of the list when considering a simple, quick, nutritious, and go-to dish. Let’s try to find out how to make fried rice.
Though we sometimes assume that some ingredients are the symbolic ingredients of the recipe. Although rice and oil seem to be the only ingredients you need to prepare a delicious and quick fried rice. Here’s the list of ingredients you need to check out before proceeding to the fried rice recipe. But in case you are a fitness freak or a fitness enthusiast or trying to maintain or lose some weight. In that case, you need to check out the calorie count, which is considerably high, but you may choose to toss in loads of veggies to make it nutritious and healthy.
Preparation time: 10 min
cooking time: 10 min
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp. ( you may opt for any other oil )
- Two eggs ( optional )
- Salt as per your taste
- 1/2 carrots, diced
- One small onion diced
- ½ cup chopped red, green, and yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped cabbage
- 2 tbsp of minced ginger and garlic,
- cooked rice (preferably leftover)
- ½ cup boiled or frozen baby corn
- ½ cup of boiled or frozen peas
- Any vegetable of your choice
- 2 tbsp. soya sauce
DIRECTIONS TO MAKE FRIED RICE
- Heat your pan over a high flame
- Add one tablespoon of oil.
- Beat egg and add to the pan. Keep stirring the eggs until cooked. Transfer to a plate. This step is entirely optional.
- Now, add two tablespoons of oil and add garlic and ginger and cook until you get the raw aroma.
- After that, add veggies and cook until veggies turn soft.
- Add rice and eggs to the pan. Pour in soy sauce and cook. Sprinkle in some salt and pepper, and you are good to go. Garnish with some chopped coriander, and your flaming hot vegetable fried rice is ready to serve
Also read: How to make hand Sanitizer?