If you’re looking to capture a screenshot on mac then we have very easy methods to do so. Apple doesn’t have a direct button on the keyboard to capture a screenshot, so in this case, we will use a combination of certain keys.
Take a screenshot of whole Mac Screen
Time needed: 1 minute.
You can use this way to take screenshot of whole mac screen.
- Press Shift + Command (⌘) + 3
You need to press all together
- The screenshot will appear on your desktop
Capture a screenshot on mac of one window
To capture screenshot of a specific window you need to follow below steps:
- Press Shift + Command (⌘) + 4
- After this, you need to press the Space bar, that will convert your mouse into the camera.
- After this, choose the window which you’re looking to capture.
- The screenshot will save into desktop
Capture the screenshot of the specific part
This way helps to capture screenshot of manual selection of screen. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Press, Shift + Command (⌘) + 4.
- Now mouse cursor will change into the cross.
- Drag the cross where you want to take a screenshot and after release.
- The screenshot will save on desktop.
Also read: How to use multiple skype accounts?