Video conferencing software Zoom has celebrated a standout year. Covid-19 pandemic has caused the emergence of the concept of work from ho and online classes. Also, some people trying to find how to update Zoom for latest features.
Most often used for organizations. They hold meetings with distant employees and customers using zoom. Zoom is a successful means for staying in contact with close ones.
Renowned For its flexibility of use, top-quality audio, and video. Communication facilities, such as instant messaging and video streaming are add ons. Zoom video conferencing are appreciated worldwide. Moreover, the basic version is still available for free.
Without registering into the app, group members can attend a Zoom meeting. But must register for a new account to host a video call. Premium versions support Zoom meetings, video streaming, free voice calls. And that too, for more than 1,000 users.
Zoom provides an upgrade of desktop PC and Mac users. These upgrades offer bug fixes and optimizing protection.
I prefer checking for updates about once a month.
To download the latest version, check out https://zoom.us/download
Steps to Update Zoom:
- Tap on the tab on the main screen in the upper right corner.
- Click for Updates search
- Zoom will then search for relevant updates.
- And, if there is some available, it will update the revised version.
- Click the Update Now button until the download is complete.
- Completion of the procedure should take a few moments. And you will already be up to date.
- Or when not logged in, then on Windows, do the following:
- After entering Zoom (go to your Menu bar, check for Zoom, press Start Zoom), you’ll get the “join” or “sign-in” option
- select the zoom button at the lower right of your computer screen at the dates and times.
- Opt “Check for Updates.”
- Go to the zoom.us on the drop-down menu on the Mac, way left in the top-of-the-desktop banner.
On a mobile phone, you may check the android play store or ios play store.
Also read: How to enable cookies on Chrome?