This Amazon-based live streaming platform has now become famous than ever before. It has 2 million+ broadcasters where you can find high-level gaming streaming to cooking shows. So, this is the best time to learn how to stream on twitch to let the world know about your skills.
For streaming, you will need software. The most recommended software for streaming on twitch is Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
How to use OBS
- Open OBS.
- Choose settings.
- Choose the stream.
- For the quickest set-up, set service to Twitch and click on Connect Account.
- Now, log in to Twitch using your username and password. That’s it. You are ready to go live.
Preparing to Go Live for stream on Twitch
- Right-click the sources box on the main OBS interface. Choose to add, then Game Capture.
- From the drop-down menu, select your game and click OK.
- To add additional feeds, once again right-click the sources box. To customize your layout, you can insert images and text. You can use monitor capture to show your display or choose Video Capture to turn-on your webcam.
- Edit your stream layout to your choice by selecting Preview Stream and Edit Scene. For instance, you would want to show your webcam live feed at the corner of your game screen.
- Finally, on the OBS dashboard, choose start streaming. Your live feed has started!
Playing games can be more fun when you are connected to millions of people. So, for that, streaming on twitch is the best option for you.
Also read: How to use multiple skype accounts?