Do your mind also have a question, How to make buttermilk? Don’t worry we’ll help you out. Today we will help you to learn how to make butter milk with just two ingredients.
What is Buttermilk?
Butter milk is the fluid that is remaining after churning butter. Buttermilk is an ingredient used in the number of recipes. One cup of buttermilk includes 99 calories and 2.2 grams of fat. Anyone can make Buttermilk at home within 10 minutes. Yes! Within 10 minutes. Let me explain to you how.
How to make buttermilk within 10 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ½ tablespoon white vinegar or 1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
How to make
- Pour the milk into a large glass or jar.
- Slice a lemon in half and squeeze out all of the juice.
- Pour the lemon juice into the cup of milk and mix with a spoon.
- Let them remain mix for about 15 minutes, or until it curdles.
- The result is beautiful butter milk that can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days.
Don’t have a lemon? Try vinegar
If you don’t have a lemon in the kitchen, you can also use white vinegar! The bitterness in the vinegar will work the same as the lemon juice. Simply exchange it out using the same amount as the lemon.
Also read: How To Thicken Chili?