Facebook is known to accumulate, store, and sell your data and unceasingly causes you to gauge your social network and handle your privacy. Social platforms like Facebook options a fine line between being handy and additionally monopolizing your entire life. Though your screen time notification says you have spent a large quantity of your time on your phone nowadays, otherwise, you don’t feel the necessity to share each in of your life on a news feed any longer. It will be time to finally build a call on your online life and delete your account temporarily or forever. However, the question is the way to delete Facebook? Or however, would you delete your Facebook account? It’s pretty straightforward.
There are two ways to delete your Facebook account:
- The first is ‘deactivating’ your profile; this suggests you’ll activate your account at any point in time. However, till then, folks cannot read your Facebook timeline, or perhaps search your account by any suggestions, though some data might keep visible, just like the direct messages that you have got antecedently sent.
- Deleting your Facebook Account: As very much like we tend to don’t wish to admit, deleting your Facebook account may be a serious call and might have an associate degree impact on how you keep in grips with distant relatives and socialize with friends.
Steps to delete permanently:
- Before deleting your account for good, it should be a good idea to download your Facebook data; this includes photos and posts you have uploaded within the past. Once you have saved your information, follow the below steps:
- Select the arrow within the prime right of Facebook.
- Now select “Settings & Privacy,” then click on “Settings.”
- Select Your Facebook profile information within the left column.
- Now Select “Deactivation and Deletion.” Choose “Permanently Delete Account,” then choose the option“Continue to Account Deletion.”
- Select “Delete Account,” enter your password, select the option Continue.
It takes ninety days to delete all the information in your account.
So what if I need to come back once deletion of my account?
If you wish to rejoin Facebook and it’s been thirty days since you initiated the deletion, you can cancel your account deletion by signing into your account and choose to cancel the deletion.
Also read: How to delete an Instagram account?