Can’t figure out how to tie a tie properly? Don’t worry. I have provided an easy step-by-step guide to help you out. It plays a crucial role in your dressing and still, many ignore it. If you learn a proper method of giving a suitable knot to your tie, it will be a great addition to your dressing style. So, follow me to the end to learn the process.
Step-by-step guide to Tie a Tie.
- First, drape the necktie around your neck with the wide end at the right. The right side should hang down to your thigh and the thin end should hang to your rib cage.
- Make an X-shape beneath your chin by crossing the wide end in front of the thin end from left to right.
- Now, behind the thin end, loop the wide end around horizontally.
- Pull the wide end to the top and pass it through the opening of the X. Tightly pull it.
- Now, from your right to left, hold the wide end with your right hand and wrap it at the face of the thin end.
- Keep the triangle intact with your left hand, fetch the wide end towards your chest and pass it over an X behind the loop.
- By using the index finger, open-up the triangle and pass the wide end through it.
That’s it. This is the proper and easiest way to do.
Also read: How To Make Glass In Minecraft?